Why buy condo insurance?
The answer is simple — because a master association policy generally does not protect the items inside the condo, nor provide you with personal liability coverage. Not only do you have personal property to insure, but also potential claims for damage to your flooring, cabinets, countertops, and more. Of course, many other coverages are included on a quote.
For whom is condo unit owners insurance designed?
- If you live in one of the following, then you want to consider condo unit owners insurance:
- Condominium Association
- Townhome Association
- Rowhouse Association
- Homeowners Association (attached homes)
- Planned Community – Some Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
- Other types of residences where the exterior is coverage by a Master Association Policy or similar policy.
How to get a quote for condo insurance?
- Call 866-34-QUOTE (866-347-8683)
Condo Insurance Tip
Ask your mortgage company if they require a specific dollar amount of “walls in coverage” or “dwelling coverage” or “interior upgrades coverage” before calling.
The Fastest Way to Get a Quote is to Call
The Call Center is open:
Mon – Fri 6:00AM -7:00PM
Saturday 6:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM–5:00 PM